Vision and values
Today our vision remains to grow Wheelchair Tennis into a main stream sport by providing a sustainable sports programme to all areas, regions and communities within South Africa.
To provide a sustainable wheelchair tennis programme for South Africa, serving the youth, adults, and families of our communities.
- To provide athletes with physical disabilities an opportunity to participate in sports
- To provide an opportunity for athletes to be selected, and advance to national and international competitions
- To enhance the development of wheelchair athletes, coaches, officials and provincial sports programmes
- To showcase South Africa’s best physically disabled tennis players and expose them to as many opportunities for advancement as possible
- To provide South African communities with an opportunity to make their communities barrier-free, increase awareness, see “hometown heroes” in action, and leave a legacy
- To reach out to other groups in the community to embrace and support our disabled athletes.
- To bring World Class Events to South Africa